Facility Maintenance Engineers
The ability to respond as quickly as possible to a tenant’s service call is the GSMC facility engineering team’s top priority. Tenants expect and appreciate it when the property management team responds immediately to repair their premises. A lack of responsive service can often be why they elect not to renew their lease.
We use a state-of-the-art work order software program allowing us to instantly distribute work to our facility engineering force in the field via their wireless devices, and tenants can go online to send us work orders for immediate response. Our facility engineering team is always friendly, knowledgeable, service-oriented, and they follow through expediently. Whether working on an office, industrial, retail property, or association, our service team members are always well-groomed in their GSMC uniforms. They know that they represent our clients, and they understand how important it is to establish a positive rapport with tenants and vendors. They are available to our clients on an hourly “as needed” basis or on an allocated monthly basis.
Facility Engineering Services include:
- Highly-skilled building engineers
- Responsive to tenant service calls
- Prepare preventative maintenance program
- Directly resolve most repair/maintenance issues
- Professional demeanor in GSMC uniform
- Enhance positive relationships with tenants and vendors
- Available on an hourly as needed basis
- Cost effective maintenance for properties